Perry & Carroll has taken a pro-active approach to ensure the safety of our employees and our customers to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Policies and procedures we have put in place include:
- Ensuring 6-feet distance between personnel.
- Use of social-distancing markers in common areas.
- Use of videoconferencing whenever possible.
- Signage outside the office informing customers that they are required to wear a face mask. Protective shields have been placed at desks where payments or other transactions take place.
- Only one employee is allowed to be in common areas at a time.
- Provided reusable masks and disposable gloves for each employee. We also have disposable masks for customers in the event that they need to meet with an employee in person and do not have their own.
- We have restricted use in the kitchen to limit the activity by only allowing it for storing and heating food. We provide wipes and ask employees to wipe down common areas after use.
- A cleaning crew cleans the office every 24 hours and employees have been asked to disinfect desks and common areas with products identified as effective against COVID-19.
- We are maintaining a cleaning log that is updated by the cleaning crew to ensure employees comply with hygiene and cleaning requirements.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the main entrance and throughout the office. Soap, water and paper towels are available in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Signage has been posted throughout the office reminding employees to adhere to proper hygiene, social distancing rules, appropriate use of PPE, and cleaning protocols.
- We maintain a log of each person who enters the office and if an employee tests positive for the virus, our HR person will notify state and local health departments.
- All employees who will be working in the office must complete a health-screening questionnaire that will be reviewed and documented.
- If an employee tests positive for COVID-19, the office will be closed down for professional cleaning and disinfecting with products identified as effective against COVID-19.
We will continue to inform customers with updated information through office signage, on our website and/or social media, and through email communication.