Not insuring your winery business is as sour as your competitor’s wine.
From the grapes that give that unique flavor to your wine, all the way down to your glasses that contain every molecule until it hits your customers’ tongues, protecting your winery is important. Blending the appropriate combinations of insurance to best fit the needs of your winery business.
- Craft Beverage Commercial Property: higher amounts of insurance coverage and additional property coverage into one valuable and convenient package.
- Winery Property: Offers 5 coverage features specifically crafted for your winery operation when you also purchase the above craft beverage commercial property.
- Distilled Spirits and Wines Market Value: Adjusts the value of your spirits and wines to the market value after what is insured in your current policy is covered.
- Restaurant Property: Should your winery also have a restaurant (in your vineyard or not) this policy will protect against structural damage and more.
- Data Compromise/Identity Theft Recovery Expense Coverage: Any expenses that are put to recovering your identity, and valuable information of your customers and clients is covered.
Drinking wine is something that is supposed to be relaxing and stress-free. When you insure your winery business you can have that peace of mind, and enjoy every sip of your wine. Contact Perry & Carroll, we help businesses operate more confidently by providing them the insurance coverage they need to protect their vital assets.